Since that is the title of this blog, I thought I’d say something about that. About those little things. My life isn’t full of adventure. I don’t go to parties very often. But I really like the little parts of my life.
1) I really like my job. I remember the summer I worked at McDonalds for 3 months. I cried almost every day after my shift. I remember thinking, “I really hope I never have to do this for the rest of my life.” (no offense to those who work at McDonalds). Now I’m a caregiver, and it’s not glamorous, but I really enjoy it and I feel needed and useful.
2) I really like my Craigslist coffee table. It has two levels, the bottom to hold all the things that make the top look cluttered, and the top so I can strategically place things to make myself look organized.
3) The chance to take a nap. I took a nap today–it was lovely.
4) Having lunch and walk with a friend.
5) The smell of a quiet first day of September.
6) This blog. Even though no one is reading it. 🙂