Because we all know, being sick is SUPER fun.
- Shamelessly whine at the hubby and be rewarded with sympathy. Unlike him, I actually want someone to baby me.
- Use the “I’m sick” excuse to watch episodes of Desperate Housewives.
- Play hours of Halo online without feeling like an unproductive member of society.
- We all know calories don’t count when you’re sick—so bring on the mint chocolate chip ice cream (the fact that my cold makes it so I can’t taste it is irrelevant).
- Drink can after can of Canada Dry Green Tea Ginger Ale. Normally, I would feel guilty about drinking soda like that, but right now, it’s the only thing I can swallow. Besides, one can has 380% of my daily value of vitamin C. So there.
- Spend hours browsing (stalking?) the archives of someone’s blog.