I’ll sound like a big whiner if I say I’m ready to be done being pregnant. But, there are several things I’m really looking forward to having back. And I won’t say sleep…we all know I will never get that back!
1) Salsa. I love salsa, but Abrielle does not. Pretty much can’t wait to devour a whole bag of chips with some good salsa.
2) Italian food. My poor, long suffering hubby loves Italian food…but Abrielle does not. Once she arrives, bring on the lasagna!
3) Working out. My plans to be a super fit pregnant girl were derailed by the joint pain I’ve had almost the entire pregnancy. Normally I love lifting weights, but even lifting 5 lb. dumb bells sets off horrible inflammation in my elbow joints. And…my sister-in-law gave me the Ab Jam Turbo Jam workout DVD for Christmas. I was pregnant then, so I haven’t gotten to try it. Can’t wait!
4) Painting my toenails with ease. That’s an obvious one.
5) Tying my shoes.
6) Walking up one flight of stairs without getting totally winded.
7) Fewer bathroom trips. Oh yeah!!! So ready for that.
8) Sleeping on my stomach. Unfortunately for me, I am a die hard stomach sleeper, but that’s been out the window for many months now.
And of course, I’m looking forward to holding my brand new baby girl in my arms! But I won’t be getting her back…I’ll be getting her for the first time. 🙂
I’ve been updating my pregnancy pictures on facebook, but for all you blog followers, here is a recent photo.