It’s my most favorite time of the year, fall! Pumpkin spice lattes are just one of the reasons I love fall. Another reason is that all my favorite TV shows come back. I enjoy watching my standbys and then I peruse what’s new and add a couple new shows to my nightly “me” time. We don’t have cable, so I’m watching all these shows on Hulu.com for free (they are available one week after they air on TV).
- Bones. To be honest, I really really wish they would call it quits on this show. They’ve exhausted most of the storylines and romance threads. Problem is, I’ve been watching it for 6-7 years and I can’t quit now. I still enjoy it but it’s not as suspenseful as it once was.
- Grey’s Anatomy. Last season I was feeling pretty annoyed but I have a better feeling about this season. They’ve made some changes in leadership at the hospital and I think it’s going to reignite my interest in the show.
- Minority Report. This is a new show and I don’t think it’s going to make it past this first season. I read that they have ordered just 10 episodes. It’s okay. The main characters are undeveloped and somewhat unrelatable which is probably why it’s being pulled.
- Castle. This show ranks right up there with Bones. I’ve been watching it for years but I’ve really lost interest and I’m just hoping they revive it or finish it off.
- Gotham. My husband and I watch this show together and it’s AWESOME. If you loved the Batman comics growing up or just watched the movies, this is the show for you. It’s in season two now, but they started season one off with Bruce Wayne’s parents being shot. So it’s the story behind Batman..way back to when he was just a grieving child. Viewer warning: this show can be very dark and gory at times.