No stalking, I was just kidding. But the blog following–yes! I use Feedly.com to keep all my blog subscriptions in one place. It makes for easy blog reading and following, which is essential seeing as I follow over 40 blogs. Here are just five blogs that I enjoy following…
- A Cup of Jo. I love this blog because Joanna Goddard shares real and blunt stories on a variety of topics–marriage, friendship, parenting, fashion, and design. The commenting section here is lively as well–thoughtful and engaging dialogue that’s worth a look.
- The Mom Edit. Fashionable (and often expensive) looks for today’s modern mom. I like being able to keep an eye on what’s “in” right now and there are often great dressing room posts where they try on clothes real time so you can really get a feel for the fit.
- Enjoying the Small Things. Kelle Hampton makes the mom life magical. I love her photos and lyrical writing. She’s also willing to dive into gritty reality once in a while. She’s the author of Bloom, the story of her daughter who has Down’s Syndrome and how their family embraced that diagnosis.
- Healthy Tipping Point. Fitness, food, and real life. Author Caitlin Boyle posts healthy, gluten free recipes, and always seem to have the edge on what’s new in parenting and fitness.
- Cupcakes and Cashmere. Hard to say why I like this blog, except that sometimes I just want to be exposed to a little bit of “fancy.” Emily Schuman recently released a new clothing line on Nordstrom’s website, but her blog is also a lot of fun. Fancy appetizers, pretty home furnishings, and fashion tips galore.
Who are your favorite bloggers?